I’m posting to let you know that I’ve updated the installation page of Postfix to include support for perl regular expressions in the use of tables also know as PCRE. This enables you to filter table entries you might use, if you’d want to. You can read more on PCRE and Postfix here and here.
I found out I needed it when I wanted to do some fancy stuff in my DSPAM setup. I’m almost there in releasing the documentation, still looking for more volunteers to beta test for me. The DSPAM filter is running as a content filter in Postfix and I’ve got a shell script running daily that empties my Junk folder and trains DSPAM to learn to be a better filter. More about this subject later…
- No related posts